We have finally completed our radio show!! It took a lot of time and effort, but in the end it turned out very well! Our radio show was about childhood stories that had sound effects with them. I edited some group members clips using Audacity to take out some of the umms and pauses, and also added some background music for those who didn’t add sound effects. I was also in charge of editing the first 10ish minutes of the radio show, so I edited all of the commercials, bumpers and stories in the beginning using Audacity. I also edited the loudness/softness of each clip so that together, they all sounded similar. I have added the audio below.
My role was editing and finishing the first 10 minutes of the show. Other’s roles were doing the last 10 minutes of the show, doing the intros, outros and transitions, and compiling the interview hosts together. We had a shared Google Drive and Google Doc to keep everything organized and share things easily, and also talked a lot on Discord and Zoom. Here is the radio show all completed. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!