For the next audio assignment bank, we did a collaborative one called Interviewing The Talent. We each asked 5 different questions and answered 5 questions. We each recorded ourselves asking the questions, and then answering questions and combined them all together. We did this because we wanted to add this as a halfway mark into our radio show, so people could get to know the hosts more. We used a shared Google Drive and Google Docs to communicate smoothly. 1 person still hasn’t answered my questions, so I only have 3 for right now.
Here are the questions that I asked:
- What are some of your favorite hobbies? (Dayton)
- If you could only eat 1 type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? (Lisa)
- What would be your spirit animal and why? (Lisa)
- What are some things that are on your bucket list? (Dayton)
- If you were a candle, what scent would describe you best? (Matt)
And here are the ones I answered:
- Now that you are in college, what advice would you have for your younger self?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- What type (if any) extracurricular activities did you take part in during high school? If none, what would you have liked to take part in, but never did?
- Have you ever traveled anywhere outside of the country? If not, where would you want to go?
- If you were friends with a celebrity who would it be and why?