This week was a pretty busy week for me. I met and worked with my group for our radio show, which we completed. It was about childhood stories that had sound effects with them. I edited some group members clips using Audacity to take out some of the umms and pauses, and also added some background music for those who didn’t add sound effects. I was also in charge of editing the first 10ish minutes of the radio show, so I edited all of the commercials, bumpers and stories in the beginning using Audacity. I have added the audio below.

I also did a blog post about the progress of our radio show saying what I did and how I did it. Like I was saying earlier my role was editing and finishing the first 10 minutes of the show. Other’s roles were doing the last 10 minutes of the show, doing the intros, outros and transitions, and compiling the interview hosts together.

I also completed 2 daily creates this week and uploaded a blog post about them. I had to put myself into space, and also rewrite a poem using the N+7 form, which was very interesting.

I commented and replied to people on Twitter and blogs this week, not as much as I normally do because this week was pretty stressful with our radio show going on. Here is the final radio show that we created! Hope you enjoy it!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *